[ExI] quantum woman

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Aug 20 22:42:14 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] quantum woman

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 3:51 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>> So the FBI pleading guilty to falsifying evidence [...]

>…I didn't know the FBI could plead anything, and any damage caused by abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act is trivial compared to… John K Clark

Once I saw that comment, there was no point in reading further.  If the next words had been “unlimited thermonuclear war” or “collision with a planet-sized meteor” it would be true.  Other than those two things, the abuse of the FISA process to violate the civil rights of an American citizen guaranteed in the constitution by our own FBI is an attack on the American people by our own government.

That isn’t trivial.

Samantha warned us.  She was right on.