[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Aug 21 12:45:23 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 5:31 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

spike, if it's not too much trouble, will you dig out that Samantha post so I can follow what is going on?  Thanks!   bill w

Dang, our archives only go back to October 2003, and the real action predated that.

I think most of the discussion was over by then, with the Patriot Act signed into law on 26 October 2001.

Most of the debate on this list happened in the fall of that year, and much of it was offlist.