[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

ExiMod ExiMod at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:06:50 UTC 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, 21 August 2020 11:31, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 11:17 PM ExiMod <ExiMod at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> John, You must stop your politicising behavior on the Exi list now. you have shown that you are able to make a valuable contribution to the Exi list, but you have to avoid bringing the current divisive USA political arguments into the Exi list.
>
> OK, it's you're a list not mine and I believe in private property. But I'm not the one who introduced the FISA topic so just out of curiosity does this warning also hold for the previous list moderator?
>
> John K Clark

John

Many members (including yourself) have made short comments about USA law and Constitution without involving electioneering that I have not so far objected to. But you are the one who seizes the opportunity to post longer political rants against one party and their politicians. Similar rants could just as well be posted against the other party and their politicians. This is electioneering. The Exi list is not the place to do this.

If short comments about the USA election / law / corruption / etc. become too frequent or hate-filled I will attend to that problem as it arises.

ExiMod