[ExI] format grumble, was:...

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Sat Aug 22 17:44:00 UTC 2020

On 2020-8-22 10:18, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat wrote:
> anton wrote - Even in smaller type, your comment here is well hidden.
>
> Smaller type?  Huh?  Hidden, huh?  Please explain.   bill w

On my screen, your comments are consistently smaller than what you're
quoting.  If you don't see the same effect, well, that's a point against
your thesis that HTML formatting helps in distinguishing between
comments and quotations.

You put your comment ("And I am for whatever it takes to solve a
problem.  bill w") beside the dash that begins my signature block, not
even on its own line.  Far from solving any problem, if you ask me.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org