[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:31:32 UTC 2020

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 2:07 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <

> *>  I think there may be a hardware solution to corruption, but if I try
> to discuss it here, I see no possibility ofevading politics.*

I'm not sure what you have in mind but it sure sounds like an interesting
topic, it's a pity we're forbidden from discussing it.

> The biggest meta-question around is why the US is taking a course similar
> to that Germany took under Hitler.

Exactly.

 > *How long could a discussion of this go without mentioning the current
> (irrational) POTUS?*

It would be like discussing the history of relativity without mentioning
Einstein, or writing a 1000 page book about Bill Gates without one word
about him being rich or about him knowing what a computer was. In other
words it would be silly.

John K Clark