[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 22 21:15:17 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat

>…I'm down for an unmoderated political cluster fuck.  Count me in… Will

OK if I toss in any name I have ever seen post on any topic relating to American politics, so far I have these:

Will

BillW

SR

John (?)

Keith (?)

Adrian (?)

Anton (?)

Mike Dougherty (?)

Stuart (?)

Dave Sill (?)

Dan the Book Man (?)

Stathis (?)

Dylan (?)

Brent (?)

Rafal (?)

spike

Haven’t heard from Rafal in a while and I know he is busy.  Others are certainly welcome but I want to be very clear: this subgroup should be politics only, profanity perfectly OK, insults expected.  If it gets too polite, the bouncer will ask that you take it outside.  We don’t allow soft reasonable discussion in a rowdy politics bar.  Gentlemanly behavior will get your ass booted out.  Go next door to ExI for nice, etc.

I want to archive this stuff but not put any of it on the ExI site.  Ja?

Sound like a plan?

Anyone else?