[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 21:19:53 UTC 2020

I'm in, although I would prefer no archiving.

I actually run a list that has no moderation or rules other than what is
discussed on list, stays on list so the idea proposed here appeals to me.

If you're looking for a cheap provider, simplelists is very good.  It's
what I use right now for mine.   I'd chip in if any contributions are
needed.

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020, 5:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <