[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:22:49 UTC 2020

We don't need everybody.  In fact, I'd like it if no one joined who is
easily offended.  I have been shy about using my alter ego, which is a big
tease.  I would not want that misinterpreted.  The heavier the sarcasm the
better I say.  I also say that a moderator will need to stop posts that are
ad hominem attacks (real ones, not teases), rather than attacks on the
issues.  It should be interesting.   I get along well with nearly everyone,
save for six or eight of you morons.

bill w

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 5:17 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <