[ExI] California wildfires some of largest in state history

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Sat Aug 22 22:21:35 UTC 2020

Got a friend/colleague in Bonny Doon lost his place Wednesday.  Keith
knows him too.  Our friend might even have helped hook up your friend @
Cotillon Gardens just a couple miles away on the other side of Hwy 9,
because he's a big-time radio ham.

Other friends/colleagues were forced to leave with little in hand, fate
of home unknown, while more have had to evacuate, fate of dwelling also
unknown.

For quite some time now, life in the Golden State has been looking like
the dystopia depicted in /Nature's End/ by Whitley Streiber and James
Kunetka (1986).

K3

[snip]