[ExI] California wildfires some of largest in state history

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:58:05 UTC 2020

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 3:49 AM BillK via extropy-chat <

> I hope Spike and our SF people are OK.

The fires are unlikely to reach my house.  Between the air conditioning and
filtration I already had for other reasons, little of the smoke is getting
inside so long as we leave the doors closed.  Thanks to coronavirus, I
rarely leave the house these days anyway; some days, just picking up the
newspaper, mail, and food deliveries is literally the only time I spend
outdoors.