[ExI] who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 22 23:25:09 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 4:10 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com <mailto:sparge at gmail.com> > wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 8:20 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>> Who is in favor of pardoning Snowden?

>Me.

Me too.

And Me.

John K Clark

I just feel this topic isn’t working out for us.  We are all agreeing.  We must be doing something wrong.

Johnny, are you with us on the political ghetto?  After the November election we can resume spilling toxic venom on the main list, if we can get it past ExiMod.  ExiMod sounded like ExiMod meant business with that last warning however, and don’t want to annoy ExiMod before ExiMod even gets a chance to warm ExiMod’s chair.

Do pardon the clumsy language.  I just don’t cotton to the use of they and their for a gender-nonspecific singular.

OK Anton is out.  We still have these stalwart fighters:

Will

BillW

SR

spike