[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 22 23:33:58 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

You have data on that one, John?   I suspect that many people have committed suicide because of someone else's opinion of them.   bill w

Good point BillW.  No suicidal risk-cases allowed on Exi-politics, none.

BillW, since you are the new kid on the block (still!) you may not be aware of a disturbing ExI fact: in our small group, we have already had at least two suicides, and it is entirely possible it was three.  That’s a tragically high number for a group this small.