[ExI] Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:15:48 UTC 2020

We are all more or less libertarians, eh?  So one of those beliefs is that
no one owns our bodies no matter what any law says.  Unlike your
implication, I do not regard suicide as unfortunate.  In a lot of mental or
physical pain, presumably, or maybe just tired of life.  What is
unfortunate is the grieving of the ones left behind.  the person left this
earth as he wanted to.  Celebrate life lived, not mourn death.  All of
which will strike many as quite unnatural.  When my time comes, I hope a
few of you will miss me, but no mourning please.  Not at all relevant to my
life or death.  I've had a good run and will have some more, I hope.   bill

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 6:36 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <