[ExI] Exi Political Posting

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Aug 23 00:59:41 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] Exi Political Posting

>…The political subgroup exists…Post me, come on join us, political types!  We need you!  spike

Clarification to previous comment: not really.  We don’t need anyone.  Grumpy bears we are.  Solitary, sullen.  The older ones among us are crotchety, the younger ones colicky.  Disturbing it is, for so far there are only younger ones, plus BillW and me.  We feel so outnumbered.

If you join us, you are not required to post, or even to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, take arms against a sea of troubles, none of that cool-sounding British crap.  Brits welcome of course, but this is an American problem.  The less politically-inclined may watch from the bleachers and laugh in derision at the enraged silliness we hope to generate there.

ExIMod, send em in please.