[ExI] format grumble, was: Exi JKC Political Posting Final Warning

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Sun Aug 23 06:38:06 UTC 2020

On 2020-8-22 23:18, ddraig--- via extropy-chat wrote:
> I think gmail's top-quoting thing is horrible.  Hiding the quoted
> material UNDER what you write means a lot of mailing lists are 99.99999%
> quoted text, it is insane how much stuff people don't realise they are
> sending on if they use gmail.

Like twenty copies of the list footer.  I'm on one list with folks who
are all, by selection, sophistimacated enough to know better, but don't.

I'm aware of exactly one person who has asked for comments on top in
reply to him; "I have already heard what I wrote."  He's blind.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org