[ExI] GM Mosquitos in FL (on purpose)

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:55:58 UTC 2020

The results in screw worm flies are encouraging, although their mating
habits lend themselves very well to this technique.    I'm not sure how
we'll fare with mosquitoes...

https://api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/animals/2019/12/north-american-screwworm-barrier

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 1:45 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <