[ExI] Dingo ate my baby (jk it just got bigger after I poisoned it)

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:26:28 UTC 2020

TITLE : Culling dingoes with poison may be making them bigger

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/dingo-poison-pesticides-size-culling-australia

“Australia’s dingoes are getting bigger, and it may be because of humans. New research suggests the change is happening only in places where the wild canine’s populations are controlled with poison.

The findings could illustrate for the first time that, when targeted with pesticides, changes to the physical traits of “pest” species can occur in bigger animals, not just insects and rodents.”