[ExI] Everett worlds

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:43:57 UTC 2020

Some thoughts and a (semi-serious) visual analogy:

The multiverse of Everett: Spaghetti worlds in quantum sauce

I’ve been researching recent developments of Everett’s “many worlds”
interpretation of quantum mechanics...

https://turingchurch.net/the-multiverse-of-everett-spaghetti-worlds-in-quantum-sauce-2759be6fed2e