[ExI] the law

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:51:57 UTC 2020

There is no conflict between Haidt and Kohlberg.  One, Haidt, is a set of
categories into which similar beliefs fall.  Kohlberg is a developmental
stage theory wherein increasingly sophisticated moral reasoning is used by
people from infancy onward. Most people do not achieve the last two
stages.  bill w

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 1:20 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <