[ExI] the law and EP

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Aug 26 21:39:00 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] the law and EP

Henry Rivera <hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu> wrote:

> This may provide jumping off points for people interested in reading
> more

> From
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_foundations_theory?wprov=sfti1

>...The whole article seems to be a sub section on evolutionary psychology
and it lists the main people in the field.

Keith

Keith a comment you made earlier is rattling around in my brain.  You
commented that you failed to convince anyone on EP.  On the contrary.  Those
concepts make perfect sense to me, and did when you and I first discussed
the matters nearly a quarter of a century ago.  Your study benefitted us.  I
don't see that much push-back on these matters.