[ExI] the law and EP

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:53:44 UTC 2020

>...The whole article seems to be a sub section on evolutionary psychology
and it lists the main people in the field.
Keith
Keith a comment you made earlier is rattling around in my brain.  You
commented that you failed to convince anyone on EP.  On the contrary.  Those
concepts make perfect sense to me, and did when you and I first discussed
the matters nearly a quarter of a century ago.  Your study benefitted us.  I
don't see that much push-back on these matters.

spike

*I don't get it, Keith.  Is that all you got out of that page??  And Spike
is right. **I have identified myself in a post some time ago as an
evolutionary psychologist,**though not nearly as up on that field as many
of you since I only became fully **aware of it after I retired.  The only
problem I see in the field is that of every **field:  It wants to claim
more data as being supportive of it than it can do with any validity.
Common error.  (I do not know why posts that I reply to from **Spike show
up initially grayed out.  I have to bold them to make them readable.)*

*bill w.*
do

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 4:40 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <