[ExI] four years ago?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:49:12 UTC 2020

Speaking of which - Bill, you've received that pre-production sample mask
by now, yes?  Could you tell the list if it's working for you?  adrian

I have not been out of the house and have not yet tried the hairdryer
treatment to get the mask to fit my narrow face.  Will report when I do.
bill w

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:02 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <