[ExI] drexler/sandberg paper

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:07:32 UTC 2020

 Let's hope it doesn't tell the truth and
let them know how terrible humanity is!  ;)
BillK
*Asimov wrote a short story from the point of view of an alien empire,
which included all known intelligent species.  They keep an eye on a planet
so that they can issue an invitation to join the galactic association.
They get a report that Earth has developed atomic power and they are
preparing the invitation.  Then later news comes in that we are using
nuclear bombs on each other, and so the aliens sadly cancel the
invitations.  bill w*

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 4:52 PM BillK via extropy-chat <