[ExI] biker bump

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:19:04 UTC 2020

Current ground zero results:

RAPID CITY, S.D. (KOTA) -The City of Sturgis conducted mass COVID testing
for its citizens after welcoming hundreds of thousands of visitors for the
80th annual Motorcycle Rally. Now, the city is announcing the results.

A total of 650 people took advantage of the free testing, with 26 people
testing positive for COVID-19.

All of them were asymptomatic at the time of testing.

Sturgis city manager Daniel Ainslie says the rate of confirmed cases is
lower than what many people anticipated.

”We’re very happy that our mitigation efforts seem to have worked and that
there was very little spread into numerous businesses in our count, and
there’s very little spread among our employees in whole, which is very good
news,” Ainslie says.

This mass testing is just one of the measures in place to prevent further
spread -- and the City says they will continue to maintain all their
current protocols.

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/08/29/sturgis-mass-testing-results-announced/

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 11:01 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <