[ExI] re-post: covid revolutionized education

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:07:19 UTC 2020

but a
civilisation doesn't want their children to become revolutionaries and
upset the current power structures.  BillK

*Yep  - and that's why we sanitize our history books to show that we are
the good guys.  Which is difficult given the stupid wars we started in the
20th century, which IS indoctrination and propaganda.   bill*

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 8:58 AM BillK via extropy-chat <