[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 16 13:56:05 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 at 03:36, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> No way Jose!  That isn’t substance abuse, doesn’t count.
> It’s merely… mm… abuse of a substance already in the body.
> It’s more analogous to guzzling a pot of coffee in one hour, that kinda thing: fair game.
>
> spike

>...Sorry Spike, but the adrenaline auto-injector isn't much fun.
... effects are what you would expect from a massive adrenaline overdose.  e.g. racing heart, headache, feeling jittery or anxious, feeling sick, pale skin, sweating, etc. If the person has a heart condition, there could be much more severe problems.  So, not recommended...BillK

OK so... no low-cost roller coaster ride.  Well, scratch that idea.  No worries, the pot of coffee notion is cheaper anyway, and the effects are well-known.  If I guzzle enough of the stuff fast enough, I get that list of symptoms.  Never caused me a heart attack or anything, and I don't recall a headache.