[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:00:28 UTC 2020

No way Jose!  That isn’t substance abuse, doesn’t count.  It’s merely… mm…
abuse of a substance already in the body.  It’s more analogous to guzzling
a pot of coffee in one hour, that kinda thing: fair game.  spile

 You are familiar, I assume, with the term endocannabinoids?  Natural
substances which I enhance. So I am not a druggie either, eh?   bill w

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 7:59 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <