[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 16 17:51:30 UTC 2020

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

>>…No way Jose!  >…It’s merely… mm… abuse of a substance already in the body.  …  spile

>… You are familiar, I assume, with the term endocannabinoids?  Natural substances which I enhance. So I am not a druggie either, eh?   bill w

Eh, druggie is such a harsh word.  I don’t use it, even on the minority of wasted stoners who really deserve a bit of constructive derision for being such a useless wastrel.  Billw, I prefer to think of you as… an endocannabinoidie.  Sure it takes longer to say and to spell, but we are in no hurry, ja?  It’s Christmas, you’re gonna live, we get to enjoy your company, your bride gets to enjoy your recovering… appetite, LIGO is rocking astronomy, humanity is getting immunized with American-made vaccines, life… is… gooooood.

Think of it this way: if it’s legal, it isn’t really drug abuse.  It’s more like off-label pharmaceuticals, analogous to eating hydroxychloroquine to combat covid.  It is now legal in most states to be an endocannabinoidie.