[ExI] I caught the covid

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Fri Dec 25 15:41:46 UTC 2020

Welp, I’m still sick. My partner and oldest have it too. So at least we can live among each other at my house. My youngest is still waiting his test results, so he is with his mom today who is negative. He has no symptoms. I won’t get to see him today, and his mom won’t be seeing our oldest. This is very weird.

This Covid-19 lingers on and on. I get bouts of normalcy and then feel like a semi hit me minutes later. A low grade headache starts almost immediately after I wake although today no headache yet ��. I think I’m getting better but it’s so hard to tell. I don’t think I’m worse.

I hope you all make good memories today and spread much love and generosity, whatever you celebrate or don’t.

“I caught the covid, and I didn’t get the shot in time. Mmm mmm mmmm.”

-Henry