[ExI] I caught the covid

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Dec 25 15:53:56 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Rivera <hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: [ExI] I caught the covid

>...Welp, I’m still sick. My partner and oldest have it too. So at least we can live among each other at my house. ...

“I caught the covid, and I didn’t get the shot in time. Mmm mmm mmmm.”

-Henry

Henry, this is ExI, but we unanimously declare this forum the Rivera family cheerleader squad.  This it will stay until you and yours are healthy again.  We will do the pom poms if necessary, perhaps stop short of the poodle skirts.  Stay in there, fight fight fight, drive to the goal.