[ExI] very informative

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:49:09 UTC 2020

Well, Bill K, I don't care who informs me of the differences between
Leftism and liberalism.  If that video is wrong, I will be glad to find out
how and where it is.  My concern is theoretical - who believes what and
what is their label?  bill w

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 5:28 PM BillK via extropy-chat <