[ExI] very informative

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 28 16:43:46 UTC 2020

On 2020-12-28 06:25, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat wrote:
> I think for something to be propaganda there has to be attempts to
> persuade.  All I saw on the video was descriptions of the various positions.

Ja, I didn't see anything in there advocating any particular viewpoint, but rather differentiating between two viewpoints on several areas of interest currently.  What I didn't see is any differentiation between liberal and left on the question of federal budget deficits, something which just isn't talked about much in our times.  I can't imagine why not.  To me, that seems far more important than any of the other areas covered in the video.