[ExI] very informative

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 17:51:10 UTC 2020

For the last however many years, I have not read much at all about the
deficit.  It's like the weather:  talked about but nothing done about.

No politician currently is going to try to undermine Medicare, Social
Security, etc.  Political death would follow.

Spike, why don't you run for Congress and wake those people up?

bill w

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 10:45 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <