[ExI] very informative

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 29 18:06:13 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] very informative

>… I am just trying to find a group or groups I would find amenable to my beliefs.  "What are you politically?" cannot be followed by pages and pages on what I believe on scores of issues.  …  bill w

I am watching carefully for my own preconception bias.  I have long thought that stable nations should have three mainstream schools of thought, where two generally agree on a particular position, but not always the same two schools of thought.  Now it looks like that is developing.  Three is the right number, not two.