[ExI] very informative

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:53:53 UTC 2020

Well Dave, I am just trying to find a group or groups I would find amenable
to my beliefs.  "What are you politically?" cannot be followed by pages and
pages on what I believe on scores of issues.  Yes, single words won't ever
fit.  As Spike's link to the Democrats' tent shows, there is a lot of
variation.  Whether there is too much to put a single label on I dunno.
Taking suggestions.   And  - there are no neutral parties.  All are
biased.   We just have to keep our BS detection always set at HIGH when
dealing with politics.  bill w

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 10:54 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <