[ExI] Mental Phenomena

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 22:26:38 UTC 2020

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:11 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <

*> Oh my gosh.  You see no difference between adding more ones and zeros,
> vs adding an increasing number of distinguishable physical (or spiritual or
> superveening if you must) qualities, both of which can equally well
> represent everything about strawberries?*

I don't know what you mean by "vs" in the above because you're talking
about the exact same thing. Information is physical, if you're adding more
ones and zeros then you MUST BE increasing the number of distinguishable
physical states. So no, I see absolutely no difference.

John K Clark