[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 22:04:46 UTC 2020

Oh my gosh.  You see no difference between adding more ones and zeros, vs
adding an increasing number of distinguishable physical (or spiritual or
superveening if you must) qualities, both of which can equally well
represent everything about strawberries?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 3:02 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <