[ExI] The Corvid-19 Coronavirus

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:30:13 UTC 2020

You make a lot of very good points.  Oil demand has already fallen for the
first time in a decade:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/13/global-oil-demand-outlook-from-the-iea.html

China has already started the liquidity pump.  Once the extent of the
damage to global GDP is more plainly visible, I would suspect we will see
coordinated central bank liquidity injections/rate cuts/QE in an attempt to
blunt the impact which raises some interesting questions around interest
rates, the stock market, and a likely test of whether MMT and endless
deficits are valid propositions.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:25 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <