[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:23:46 UTC 2020

Right, it is up to the experimentalists.  When they discover what it is
that has your redness quality (i.e. we finally discover the real physical
color of things), this will prove my model adequate, and you model
inadequate.
Along with the fact that you can't make any sense of robot #3 and why it,
by definition, does not have qualia.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:21 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <