[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:35:45 UTC 2020

Hi John,
Oh, OK.  I was misunderstanding what you meant by "pure numbers".  I added
the "reight?" on the end, anticipating this possibility, so thanks
for pointing that out.

Would I also be right in pointing out that you can't have "pure qualia" and
that  the only way we can have knowledge of redness, is if we have
something physical, that is the conscious knowledge of redness?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:27 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <