[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 01:25:41 UTC 2020

Redness is not a quality of any *thing*!  It's a dance between an observer
and an observed.

I also think it has to be said that the PURE red quale is not experienced
in life.  It can be imagined in the mind's eye, but in life, it always
comes with context.  I think it is very silly to make thought experiments
that remove that context, because they are unrealistic and prove nothing.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020, 20:08 Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <