[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:24:16 UTC 2020

Brent-

The binding you're speaking of can be fully explained by neuronal
wiring/circuits/networks.  You don't need your definition of where qualia
sit to explain why we don't have access to subconscious information.

Have you looked into brain damage of various areas and the outcomes in
terms of your theory?

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 11:10 AM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <