[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 17:46:50 UTC 2020

Just one last word on how 'easy ' emotions are:

What are people's reactions to anger?  Oh well, easy - 1 2  3
What are people's directions to fear?  Oh well, easy   1  2  3
Wait.  What about the person feeling the anger?  What variables should we
consider:  Age, gender, race, religion, national origin, last food eaten,
last thing drunk, how did their parents respond to anger, who else is
there, how are they are they reacting, what are they wearing - and what
about their age, gender, etc?  Many more things are important to
understanding anger and all the rest, including hormone levels like
cortisol.  General signs and symptoms of too much cortisol include:

   - weight gain, mostly around the midsection and upper back
   - weight gain and rounding of the face
   - acne
   - thinning skin
   - easy bruising
   - flushed face
   - slowed healing
   - muscle weakness
   - severe fatigue
   - irritability
   - difficulty concentrating
   - high blood pressure
   - headache

Give it up , John.  Emotions are extremely complex and we are just
beginning to understand them.

bill w

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 9:13 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <