[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:33:21 UTC 2020

Some of the things I post are just opinions, but opinions based on a long
history of reading psychology and the relevant research.  Some are just
opinions based on common sense or something.  I suppose I could start
citing research to validate my based opinions, but I just don't have time
for it. Believe them or not.  I certainly am not going to start arguing
Psych 101 psychology with anyone.

And I certainly do not want to patronize people who don't have the
background and knowledge that I have.  I would say that if you want to know
something you could ask me, but this doesn't seem to be that kind of
crowd.  I am guilty of talking about some things that I have little
knowledge of, but I am not the only one.   And I enjoy being corrected.
bill w

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 5:09 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <