[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:24:19 UTC 2020

Using your analogy, a fundamentalist atheist is one who doesn’t play chess
AND doesn’t tolerate that others do. As a chess player, I have no issue
with those who don’t play, but I have many issues with those who try to
stop me from playing. Live and let live.

On 2020. Feb 26., Wed at 19:07, Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <