[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 19:25:56 UTC 2020

I would say that about theism as well. Theism per se is not religion; it’s just belief that there is/are a god/gods. It doesn’t even mean the person believes based on faith. (For the record, I’m an atheist. I just want to be clear about the concepts.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst