[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 19:30:11 UTC 2020

Agreed.  Specific versions of theism - belief in specific gods - can be a
religion, but the mere concept that there are gods with no further
definition - such as whether they are worthy of worship, let alone their
names and personalities - is not.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 11:27 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <