[ExI] Pain and anesthesia was Re: Possible seat of consciousness found

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:29:23 UTC 2020

Stuart wrote:  However, the mechanism by which an integrated self or ego
arises out
of a large and disparate, but coherent set of such motes of awareness
still eludes me.

Why Everyone (Else) Is a Hypocrite: Evolution and the Modular Mind
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/0691146748/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>
by Robert Kurzban

I just finished this book and was very interested in the data.  He makes a
pretty good case that there is no integrated self.  bill w

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 7:15 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <