[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 06:54:24 UTC 2020

No trolling intended Ben, sorry if my post came across that way.

I consider some expressions of atheism as a religion, because they
exhibit many defining features of organized religions: Certainty of
having all the answers, us against them, intolerance of those who
disagree, at times open hatred. These are the bad features of
organized religions, so in a certain sense atheism (of the militant,
intolerant sort) is worse than traditional religions, because it has
the bad features of religion without the good ones. I often say that
atheism is the only religion with a really boring mythology.

Of course this applies to *some expressions* of atheism (of the
militant, intolerant sort). I consider open-minded, live-and-let-live
atheists as fellow seekers.

G.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 6:56 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat