[ExI] Molecular Materialism

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 02:08:23 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020, 6:59 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <

> Here is where my new physics that I call Synergic Systems Theory comes
> in: As the number of components of a system increases, more of the
> information about the system is embodied by the relationships between
> components than by the components themselves. Those relationships
> readily change in complex systems thereby providing a plethora of
> microstates that can, and are, used for computation.

Have you published anything on this yet?

I was thinking this today.  Specifically,  where do thoughts cover from?
And idea of surplus precision or unobserved interactions could act as
generators for information that influence larger parts of the network...

You probably have collected various examples already if you've been
thinking of it for a while?